50th anniversary Graph afghan | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Monday, October 15, 2001

50th anniversary Graph afghan

I crocheted this for my In-Laws 50th Wedding Anniversary. Of course I got it to them a couple months late.

It is Single Crochet with the design being Cluster stitches. I made my own graph, and pretty much followed the same pattern as the Angel Afghan.

This was the first time I had made one like this, and it came out to be KING size!!!!




  • Yarn - Caron Simply Soft
    • Colors - Winter White
  • Hook Size - G
  • Pattern - Anniversary Graph
  • Source - My Design

4 comments:

Bettina Lynn said...

This is so way cool! I'd love to see it in person!!!

Sharon Marie said...

Beautiful and I'm sure it will be appreciated very much.

Pennelope said...

Thank you so much for posting this pattern, I have looked everywhere for it. I made this pattern several years ago and my daughter fell in love with it. Well, about a week ago her puppy got ahold of it and ruined one of the angel squares. I brought it home to remake the destroyed angel square and to my disappointment I couldn't find my pattern I'd copied from the internet. I was so upset to think I would have buy the pattern from ebay or etsy. I am so thankful to you for having posted this to pinterest. God Bless You.

Gypsy Lane said...

Glad I could help. It was a pattern on a Free Crochet Pattern Site, which is no longer available. I was happy when I found someone had a link to it. Enjoy!