angel Cross afghan | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

angel Cross afghan

This was made for my Mother's Birthday.

It is a "Graph-Ghan" made up of Single Crochet and Cluster stitches.

The Cross in the original pattern is just straight, and seemed out of proportion with the Angels. I re-did the cross graph to make up for that. That...and I LOVE Ornate or Gothic Crosses!!



  • Yarn - Caron Simply Soft
    • Colors - White, Rose
  • Hook Size - G
  • Pattern - Angel Afghan by Ruby Gates
  • Source - Free Patterns.com this pattern is no longer available on their site... I found it here:
    Lorrele's Site
  • Cross Graph
You can click on the photos for a closer view.



My Mother loved this afghan. She was laid to rest with it.

Delores Ferguson May 1937 - April 2010

    3 comments:

    Bettina Lynn said...

    This is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!

    Louise said...

    I would like one of these for my friend , beautiful x

    zana said...

    i love angles crosses so when i saw the angle and cross afghan pattern i fell in love with it,it's beatiful