Father's Day 2007 | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007

This is a sleeve I made for a 6-pack of Spongebob golfballs. The ribbon at the top is looped around the bottom of the golfball box. Just tug on it and it should slide right out. The mat is the same patterned paper as the shirt on the Golftee holder card below.

The golfballs are circles made with the Cuttlebug circle die, and then embossed with the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing folder. I put the top one on a pop-dot.





This is the matchbook card.
Next time I will make it wide enough for 6 tees.
SplitCoast Challenge TLC119{Origami Shirt}

I tried to use the template posted in OnROwn's SCS gallery. The template was awesome....but it was late at night, and I kept scoring it wrong. Instead of throwing the whole thing out, I just took a piece of cardstock and folded it to make a matchbook card, and stapled the Tee holder in it.
I printed the "Golfball on the Green" graphic and Spongebob from the internet.


  • DCWV - Everyday PaperStack
  • Grandpa - $1 stamp from Michaels
  • Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
  • Stampendous Green Sparkle E.P.
  • Cuttlebug Circle Die
  • Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder

No comments: