Hello Silhouette! Goodbye Cricut! | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello Silhouette! Goodbye Cricut!


After 2 years or more of hassling with cartridges, I finally said "to heck with it" and bought the Silhouette! It didn't make much sense to me to have to print out templates and cut and score them by hand just because the project I wanted to make wasn't on a cartridge.

Yes I had the Cricut Design Studio software, but that was almost more work than it was worth.

I sold all my Cricut stuff, and bought a Silhouette! I am loving it!!! I am somewhat of a computer junkie anyway, so it is right up my alley!

I have already taken quite a few of my pdf templates and converted them into GSD files. I am having so much fun!

I will be posting the files for your personal use along with pictures of the projects as I get them done.

No comments: