School Survival Kit | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Monday, September 21, 2009

School Survival Kit


Sorry I've been MIA.  Things have been a little crazy with the start of school.

I am even already subbing.  I got a call on Labor Day, when school was set to start the next day.  They needed someone to be the Kindergarten Music teacher for 3 weeks, while they posted the position.  So I have been busy.  Mainly because there weren't even any lesson plans made up.

I have also been working on a website to post the GSD files that I have made, so I can share them!

So here is a box I did on my Silhouette and I also made a file for the Cricut using SureCutsAlot 2.  It is for a Back to School gift for the staff in the office at my daughter's school.  It has a Trident Gum, Small Hand Sanitizer, Travel Tylenol and some Hershey Nuggets.

I got the idea from SCS.  You can see the original here : TEACHER SURVIVAL KIT

I am totally obsessed with the bracket shape right now!!!!  I can not get enough of it!!!!!

The dimensions for this box are aprox.  4.5 inches wide x 3.25 inches tall x 1.75 inches deep.




  • Cardstock - Bazill
  • PP - DCWV {The Fall Stack}
  • School Themed Buttons {from Joanns I think}
ENJOY!!!!

9 comments:

Judy Baker said...

Thanks for the cute file! I love it!

Jackie said...

That box is adorable - thanks for the file!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

Sharon

StarlightScrapper said...

oh I love this! Thanks for sharing it too!

Shannon said...

So cute! My parents are teachers - I love this! I foresee a couple of creations in my future! Thanks so much!

Karen Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for sharing your really cute box! I love yours!

Karen

Caroline said...

Thank you for the freebie, what a great idea!

jediflame said...

Adorable box!! Thank you for sharing the file. :)