Silhouette Graduation Card | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Silhouette Graduation Card



This is a card that I made for my nephew's 8th grade graduation.
We put a $10 bill in there. I just used the $1 because that is all I had on me when I took the photo :)


  • Silhouette Design - giftcard_grad_1470
  • JustRite - Favorite Occassions Borders and Centers
  • Distress Embossing Ink
  • Stampendous Silver EP
  • Border Stickers
  • Bazzill Cardstock
For the envelope I adjusted this envelope to fit:  Silhouette Design - envelope_1528

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hi, Love your card!! This is probably a stupid questions, but how did you get the front of the card to be blue and the back of the card white?

Thanks!

Admin said...

To get the front of the card black, and the back to be white.....I cut an extra back out in white, and glued it on the front of the inside, to get the contrast.