Thank you Covered Notepads | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you Covered Notepads

These are little Thank You notepads for my daughter's going away party last week.



She went up to the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) to do her internship for Sonography, for a year. She is only 4 hours away, and will be down every once in awhile on the weekend, but I thought it was a big enough deal to have a little family farewell party for her.

She had to get an apartment up there, and since she is leaving her house and hubby behind because of his work, alot of us got together and put a Food Gift box together for her, so she wouldn't have that first "move-in" grocery expense, along with them having to keep 2 residences.

So I made the Thank Yous for her.

Everything was done on the Silhouette....


  • Paper - DCWV {The Stack 5}
  • Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Notepads are little scratch pads my husband made for me at work. They are about 2.5 x 3.5 inches and I made a template that will cut 4 out of one sheet
  • Silhouette Design - frame_1508
  • Thank you - Silhouette Pens using the inner bracket
  • Purple mat - the same frame just cutting the outer line
  • Sponged the edges of the thank you tag with Dusty Concord Distress Ink

It was really fast, once I setup the files....it all cut quick, and assembled quicker!!!!!

Click on image below, to see Close-up of the Thank You written with the Silhouette pen:




I had cut a couple extra covers when I was doing setup...so I turned them into little notepads for my 9 year old.

I used the Silhouette's Print and Cut feature for her name.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that these are beautiful!! What a nice way to say thank you. pam