Freezer Paper Stencil T-shirt | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Friday, January 8, 2010

Freezer Paper Stencil T-shirt


This is my first attempt at a Freezer Paper T-shirt!  It really took no time at all!  Of course I didn't position it right on the shirt...it is way too high...but next time!!!!

I used a foam brush, but next time on a design like this with small areas (text) I will use something smaller.

I followed this tutorial on You Tube:



  • Cricut
  • SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot) software
  • Freezer Paper
  • T-shirt 50/50 Poly-Cotton blend {pre-washed}
  • Fabric Paint - Tulip Slick Dimensional Black
  • Foam Brush
  • Clothes Iron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shirt looks wonderful! I think it is fine that it is a little high on the shoulder. Some designs are better higher if they aren't going to be centered, if you know what I mean. :) Great job!
Lin

Cheri said...

I think you did an amazing job