Hot Cocoa Mug | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hot Cocoa Mug




I know this is kind of late, sorry I didn't get it posted sooner.

I thought this would also work well, with a pouch of soup for a "Get Well" or "Feel Better Soon" card.

I made 50 of these for Christmas for the staff at the Elementary school I work at.  I could cut 4 mugs on a 12x24 mat, and it went pretty fast.  The embossing of the whipped topping I think took the longest, but I was able to do 2 in an embossing folder at a time.



  • Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter 
  • Sizzix Big Shot Die Cut / Embossing Machine
  • Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder
  • Gold Wire Ribbon
  • Chocolate Covered Peppermint Stick
  • Cocoa Pouches
  • Pop Dots
  • Merry Christmas - Print and Cut Silhouette Design #6131
  • Warm Christmas Wishes - Print on the computer, Giga Oval Scallop Punch
  • Cocoa Mug Cut file - Right Click "Save As"

I would love to see some that others make, and please let me know if there are any problems with the files!!!

5 comments:

Bettina Lynn said...

Fantastic job!! Thanks for the file!

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome file. Thanks for sharing.

Anna said...

Thank you so much. It is just darling. :)

Heather D. said...

These are so stinkin' cute! And so creative! Thank you so much for sharing! I just found your blog the other day and am so happy I did! Great files and ideas! THANK YOU!

merideth said...

wow! not very eloquent, i know, but heartfelt nonetheless. :) thank you!