Ricky Kinder Class Treat | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ricky Kinder Class Treat



At the last minute I decided to make my Grandson a Birthday treat for his kindergarten class.
There is a pouch of fruit snacks, and a little coloring book, and box of 4 crayons that I found at Party USA.  I wanted to make the coloring books myself, but I found these.  It was actually about the same price to get them together than just the crayons would have been.

Here is what the coloring books and crayons look like.  They came in a pack of 12!


I put them in a little 4x6  ziplock bag, and made a little topper.
The Happy Birthday Ricky was done on my Silhouette SD using the Print and Cut feature!  I love that I was able to almost exactly  match the "Happy Birthday Ricky" Green to the Green on the patterned paper!


  • Patterned Paper - DCWV Everyday Paper Stack
  • White Cardstock
  • Silhouette SD

No comments: