Valentine Ghirardelli Holders | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine Ghirardelli Holders

Supplies
I made 46 of these for the staff at the Elementary School I worked at. It went pretty quick, by cutting them on the Cricut. Of course assembling took the longest!!

Some pieces were done on my Silhouette and some were done on the Cricut.  I used Dimensionals on the bottom half of the heart, so it would stick up enough to hold the top flap down.






Supplies
  • Cuttlebug 2 Step Heart
  • Red Tag Border Cut file
  • Redline tape
  • Dimensionals
  • Cut files can be found at - Crazy 2 Craft Files
The SCUT2 file includes multiple cuts of the holder, multiple cuts for the scallop heart border, and a mat for the front, which I do not have a picture of yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Please do share the files.
ShirleyG

Bettina Lynn said...

Love this!! You've got lucky co-workers!!

Kirsten said...

This is too cute! Could you share the SVG files? I have windows 7 and it doesn't work for me.

ScrappingQueen said...

I would love to have this file and the sizes to cut it at if you wouldnt mind my email is brendascraps@gmail.com