Teacher Gift - Movie Night Tin | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Monday, June 21, 2010

Teacher Gift - Movie Night Tin

This was for my daughter's 4th Grade Teacher for Teacher Appreciation/End of Year gift.

Everything was cut on my Silhouette.

It was kind of a rush project, but we were happy with how it turned out!

Her Teacher is a Man, so I didn't want it to be too fancy/frilly.






The Ticket Border I did as a Print and Cut
The movie pictures I printed out in Word.
The Popcorn, I cut on beige cardstock and used a sponge and dabbed with Distress Ink, for some dimension.


Supplies
  • Scattered Straw Distress Ink
  • Clear Pail - Stampendous
  • Various Cardstock - Hobby Lobby multi-pack
SILHOUETTE FILES:
  • Filmstrip_border_0841
  • Movie_night_marquee_C00347_20508
  • Popcorn_box_C00135_22157
  • House_of_3__ticket_strip_C00054_23444
INSIDE:
  • 4 boxes of Theater Candy {$1 each - Walmart}
  • 2 pkg Microwave Popcorn
  • $10 Gift card for Local Video Rental Store

1 comment:

Norma said...

This is perfect for a Christmas gift for a family. One gift that fits everyone. How neat is that? Thanks for sharing your creations.
Norma
http://www.mysanityspot.blogspot.com