Round Ripple - Chocolate and Magenta | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Round Ripple - Chocolate and Magenta


These afghans are pretty fast going. I put it down for awhile to work on a few other things.

I put a Scallop Border on it to give a little more detail to the variegated yarn.


I was really disliking the Magenta yarn. It’s very rough compared to the other 2 colors. After I did a Downy Rinse and fluffed it in the dryer, it was much better

Supplies
  • Yarn - Red Heart Super Saver
  • Colors - Coffee, Magenta, Cherry Chip
  • Hook - H
  • Pattern - Sunshine Round Ripple
  • Source -  Monica Kennedy
  • Started June 10th
  • Finished July 31st

3 comments:

lizzieBee said...

The color combo is adorable! Beautiful work.

Liz B. from crochetlist

Lily said...

Very beautiful work.

Ladybug said...

Simply beautiful! TFS! :-)

I really enjoy visiting your blog and looking at all your creations.

I have a Blog Award waiting for you on my website.
http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/