Round Ripple - Pink | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Round Ripple - Pink



I did it!!!! I got my Round Ripple done in only a few days! That is a record for me!!!

This is what I ended up making from the Frogged 6-24 Point Star.

Usually I put something down and work on something else for a little bit, and then something else etc. I always have quite a few things going at one time. It is nothing for me to take a year to finish something.

I made it for a friend of mine who loves hot pink.

I put a picot edging on it, to give it a little texture for finishing.

Supplies
  • Yarn
    • Bernat Super Value - Baby Pink, White
    • Red Heart Kids - Pink
  • Hook - H
  • Pattern - Sunshine Round Ripple
  • Started March 15
  • Finished March 22 {Had to put it down for a few days, because I ran out of the Red Heart Pink}.

1 comment:

Aluajala said...

Very pretty indeed! Congratulations!