Halloween 2010 Treat | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Halloween 2010 Treat


I sized down the Martha Stewart Coffin file.  It is about 2"x4".

I filled the openings of the foam Jack-O-Lantern with Black Diamond Stickles, and added Green Stickles to the stem.

I attached the Blood Border to the Bottom because it was much easier to put the lid on that way.

Supplies
  • Black Cardstock
  • Modified Martha Stewart Coffin SVG
  • Blood Border - from a Friend on SCAL Yahoo Group
  • Tag - Print and Cut on Silhouette
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Distress Stripes
  • Foam Pumpkins - Michaels
  • Stickles - Green, Black Diamond
  • Black Curl Ribbon

2 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Just found your new blog after checking back through the ones I follow and got the link from your old one but I can't find the follow button to come over to this one and keep following. I'd like to do that if possible as I've just been checking out some of your designs in your post.
All lovely.

jordiegirl said...

Hi

I found the button to follow you, thanks for your comment on my blog.

Following you now.