Warren Baby Shower | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Warren Baby Shower

 Here are some pics from the Baby shower we had for my Grandson Warren.  He is my Middle Daughter Mary's 1st child.

Quick and easy Baby Shower Favors.
The Bootie Tags were done with the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette machine.
Inside are 6 "It's a Boy" Hershey Kisses.





Supplies
  • Silhouette file -Baby_Shoe_0070
  • Bootie Tag Mat - Bazzill Cardstock
  • Sour Cream container -  Heidi Grace "BBoy New Arvl"
  • Plastic Mini Pacifiers
  • 1/4in Ribbon
  • Paper Crimper
  • Red line tape
Details
You can find a Tutorial here:  Sour Cream Tutorial

I cut the paper at 4.25 in x 5.5 in so they would be a little shorter and wider.

I did an offset of the bootie file to create the mat and then welded a circle onto it so I could thread the ribbon through.

More pictures

 This was the theme of the Shower


I took one of the decorations into my Grocery Store Bakery for the cake.  I think they did an awesome job!!!
 

My eldest daughter Devon ordered this gift.  It fit perfect with the theme.  It was a cute decoration, and everything was use-able afterwards.

5 comments:

Tam said...

I had a blast looking at your pix. I love the diaper train. And I am so excited for you. My baby daughter is expecting her second in Oct. And my middle daughter is expecting her first in Jan. We are so excited. Congratulations.
TFS

Shelly Watson said...

Your favors look great - bet they were a big hit!

Veronica said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

jordiegirl said...

Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! As usual!!!