Halloween 2011 Coloring Books | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween 2011 Coloring Books




I made 26 of these for my Grandson's class for Halloween.  They are similar to the ones I made my daughter for her class a couple of years ago the post is here: Class Halloween 2007

The binding on this one is refferd to as "Japanese Stab Binding".  Since it took a little more time, I only did this on a few to give to a few special kids.  For the class I tied the twine around the front cover, and stapled the binding.  There is a score on the front cover to help with keeping it open to color.

Supplies
  • Paper - from my Stash
  • Fall Clipart Book Carson Dellosa
  • Ghost - Silhouette file:  cute_ghost_C01459_17986
  • White Mat - Silhouette square with Scallop Oval cut-out
  • Orange Mat - Nestabilities Lacy Square
  • Black Cardstock for the book cover
  • Halloween Twine - RAK from a friend
  • Little Crayons - Party City

1 comment:

Bettina Lynn said...

I bet everyone LOVED them!!