Sewing Kit Band Aid Tin | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sewing Kit Band Aid Tin



I made this for a friend.

The Dressform is actually 3 pieces of cereal box weight chipboard glued together and covered with patterned paper, and the stand is 2 pieces of Heavy cardstock glued together.

Inside is a little sewing kit I picked up at Michael's Dollar Spot.

Supplies
  • Paper - from my Stash 
  • Bandaid Tin 
  • Dress form - Mygraffico.com 
  • Sewing Machine Button
  • Bobbin - Buttons 
  • Pearl string 
  • Tag - Print and Cut on Silhouette 
  • Y Bubble - Li'l Davis Designs 
  • Prima Flowers 
  • Pink Wide RicRac 
  • Lace - Tinted with Tattered Rose Distress Ink

5 comments:

Bettina Lynn said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is too awesome!! Fantastic job!!

Paula said...

Mary - this is fantastic! Awesome job girl. Your friend will just adore this (who wouldn't!!)

Tam said...

thats sew cute. I will have to do this for myself and my girlfriend we both are seamstress'. Thanks for sharing.

chea said...

How adorable great job.

Shelly Watson said...

Hey that looks great! I am sure your friend will love it.