My First Knit Hats from Years Ago | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Friday, January 27, 2012

My First Knit Hats from Years Ago

I knitted these hats a few years ago. These were my first attempts at knitting something other than  "Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth".

I am still not that fond of needle knitting.  I feel very stressed from worrying about keeping all the stitches on the needle.  I am sure that if I did it more I would feel more comfortable at it.



I made this for my youngest daughter years ago when she was a toddler.  It came out too big. I also made the cuff too long.

Supplies
  • Yarn -Sayelle
    • Colors - Candy Pink, Spring Blossom Ombre
  • Size - Toddler 3
  • Needle Size - US 6 and US 8
  • Pattern - Gotcha Covered #1
  • Source - Red Heart Free Flyer




 I made this for my middle daughter who was about 16 at the time, and it fit well, and she liked it.

Supplies
  • Yarn -Lionbrand Homespun
    • Colors -Grape
  • Hat Size - Women 5
  • Needle Size - US 8 and US 10
  • Pattern - Gotcha Covered #1
  • Source -  Red Heart Free Flyer

    No comments: