Mini Comp and Crochet Flower Bookmark 4 | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mini Comp and Crochet Flower Bookmark 4


Here is another Mini Composition Book with matching Crochet Flower Bookmark set.

I included these as a little extra gift in some of the  Crochet Afghan Squares I did for a Swap on Ravelry.  I crocheted the flower because it was a Crochet Swap and I thought it was more fitting.

There will be a picture of the crocheted square in another post.

Supplies
  • Paper- Creative Imaginations {Sonnets - Blush Wash}
  • Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Crochet Flower - My own pattern 
    • DMC Floss #White and #3688
  • Glitter Brad for center of flower
  • I-Rock Tool and Gems
  • Note Label - Print and Cut on Silhouette
  • Ribbon Bow w/Pearl

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh SO Pretty! Thanks for sharing the pics with us! *Hugs*

Coley said...

Saw this posted in the Silhouette group.... Cute! Love the bookmark.