Idea Book from a Dear Friend | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Idea Book from a Dear Friend


Is this not gorgeous or what?!?!?!

I was chatting with a dear online friend one day about how I think of these things I want to make, and then when I have time I sit down to do some creating I can't remember what I wanted to make!

A few days later what did I receive in the mail?  This beautiful Idea book!

I use it alot!  It was something that I always wanted, but never got around to making for myself!

Now I can jot down things I want to do, or techniques that I want to try!!!  It has been great!!!

THANKS again Yaritza!!!

3 comments:

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh WOW...that IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

DHalsema said...

WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful!! How lucky you are with such a beautiful friend!! : )

Yaritza said...

You're welcome. It was a pleasure!