Lilly Poncho | Gypsy Lane Crafts   

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lilly Poncho


I made this for Lilly quite a while ago and just now am remembering to post.

 I made it a size 8, which turned out bigger than that.  She is growing into it now.

She really likes it.  Alot of times she throws it on just to sit and watcch TV.

I wish I had done the 2 color version, so the pattern would show up better, but overall I am happy with it.

Supplies
  • Yarn -Bernat Baby Sport Ombre
    • Color - Pretty Girl
  • Hook Size - H
  • Pattern - Easy Ponchos
  • Source - Bernat Free Online
  • Started - March 19, 2010
  • Finished -March 21, 2010

1 comment:

Tam said...

The poncho is so darling. I would give anything if my hands would let me crochet again. I miss it so badly.
Your daughter is very cute in the wrap. TFS